Here to help
These are very challenging times for many job seekers. Unprecedented events surrounding the COVID-19 emergency will make finding the ideal role harder than ever.
To the extent that we can, the team at Hope & Glory wants to help guide you with the next step in your career in marketing, media and communications.
Perhaps we can place you in a temporary assignment or an ongoing role. At a minimum, we want you to feel heard and respected. Click on the 'Register' button below to get yourself set up on our system or to update your existing details in real time.
Let's see where the conversation takes us.Register
Here are just a few of the roles that we're currently handling
Hope & Glory are proud to be working with Riverview Developments Pty Ltd in their search for an exceptional Head of Marketing and Communications for Ginninderry, a sustainable community development based across the NSW/ACT border.
This full-time permanent position provides a rare and exciting opportunity to lead a small team to create and implement the overarching strategy to support and enhance the vision of this unique, future-focussed and long-term residential community development. Canberra, ACT based.
- Drive the innovative and long-term vision for this significant Project
- Pivotal senior role for a passionate and driven Marcomms leader
- Permanent, full-time opportunity. $180k + salary package (i.e. base + super combined).
Hope & Glory are proud to partner with CoolDrive Auto Parts in their search for an experienced, innovative and contemporary marketing professional to join them as Marketing Manager.
- Diverse role for an innovative marketing leader
- Well-known organisation with a proud heritage
- Full-time permanent role based in Box Hill (VIC)
- Develop and implement the strategic marketing strategy for the business
- Provide operational direction and leadership to the Marketing team (6 direct reports)
- Build and implement campaigns and programs across multiple brands and products
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your superior marketing skills in this growing organisation.Apply Now
Hope & Glory is delighted to be partnering with City West Water (CWW) to fill the critical role of Project Engagement Lead. Here is your chance to harness your interests in community, sustainability and environment in your next career step.
- Up to $130K (base pay and super combined)
- 3 year term, full-time
- Work conducted on-site in Melbourne's West
Join our talent community
You might be looking to make your next move now.
Alternatively you might want to tap into emerging opportunities and want to understand what is out there.
Either way, connect with us and tell us more about you and what you are looking for.
We are always wanting to hear from the best marketing & communications talent. We've got a great tribe at Hope & Glory.Schedule A Call
We want people to succeed. What we do is help good humans into good jobs where the focus is broadly on brand, reputation, audience, content and engagement. We've done it for a long time. And we enjoy it.
Hope & Glory is Melbourne's nimble recruitment practice for marketing, media and communications. Get in touch, let's see how we can help each other.